Michele Gumabao is a professional Volleyball player and also a TV personality. She had recently taken part in Miss Universe Philippines 2020 and stood as a second runner-up which is quite a massive deal for her.
Michele had always aspired to do something big and meaningful in her life though she had no idea she would end up taking part in one of the biggest beauty pageants. However, she was very keen and determined and wanted to make everyone proud. She believes, though acquiring the second runner-up position, she has learned so much and can feel becoming more stronger.
10 Facts on Michele Gumabao
- Michele Gumabao is 28 years old born on September 2, 1992, in San Mateo, California, United States.
- She holds a Filipino-American nationality however there is no information about her ethnicity and religious background.
- The volleyball player stands 1.77 m tall and has a bodyweight of 63 kg. She is a fitness freak and is very fond of doing workouts and exercises in order to keep her body in shape.
- There is no information about her parents and siblings yet disclosed but she is expected to be from a pretty supportive family.
- She went to the School of Holy Spirit of Quezon City for school and De La Salle University for further education.
- Michele seems to be a very lively and soulful person who is very helpful and affable towards the needy and does everything that she can from her side to make a small change.
- The volleyball player is available on Instagram and Twitter with almost about 663K and 283.9K followers.
- Gumabao is currently in a very happy committed relationship with the basketball player boyfriend, Aldo Panlilio. The couple is very happy together and near to taking the next step to make it official.
- There is no information about her exact net worth and salary however she makes a good amount of money.
- She owns a Wikipedia page yet many pieces of information are yet to be collected.