Spencer Grammer is an American actress. She is known for her works like Rick and Morty and Tell Me a Story.
|Birthday||October 9, 1983|
|Age||36 years old|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Parents||Kelsey Grammer and Doreen Alderman|
|Siblings||6 half siblings|
|Net Worth||$1 million dollar|
|Children||Emmett Emmanual Hesketh|
Recently, Spencer made headlines after she was injured in a fight. As a matter of fact, the actress was trying to stop the fight when she got minor injuries.
10 Facts on Spencer Grammer
- Spencer Grammer (October 9, 1983) is an American actress known for voicing Summer Smith in “Rick and Morty”. She is the age of 36 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Spencer stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches tall (1.63 cm). Similarly, she has a slim body figure. Furthermore, she has brown eyes and dark blonde hair.
- Following her bio, the actress hails from Los Angeles, California. Hence, she is American by nationality. Furthermore, her ethnicity is white.
- Grammar inherited her acting skills from her father, Kelsey Grammer, who is a popular actor and comedian. Similarly, her mother’s name is Doreen Alderman. Moreover, she has 6 half-siblings from her parents.
- On February 11, 2011, Spencer got married to her husband James Hesketh. Likewise, the lovely couple has been blessed with a son named Emmett Emmanual Hesketh together.
- Grammer was an acting enthusiast from an early age. Following her passion, she pursued a degree in screenwriting and directing from Columbia University.
- In 1992, Spencer made her career debut in Cheers. She portrayed the role of a little girl in the popular TV sitcom.
- After her first role, Grammer has been actively working in the acting industry. Her other notable works include Rick and Morty, Tell Me a Story, and Grey’s Anatomy.
- According to different sources, Spencer has a net worth of $1 million dollars. With that fortune, she must be worth a handsome amount of fortune.
- You can follow her on both Twitter and Instagram as @specnergrammer. In fact, she is verified on both platforms.