Rose Riley is an Australian actress, who has worked in Australian theatre and show business for over 6 years. The young actress has won various awards for her work in theatre.
In addition to this, she has also had some roles in film and on TV. She is an acclaimed thespian who has also worked on shows for networks like ABC.
Here is a table of her personal information
|Height||165 cm (5 feet 5 inches)|
|Education||Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA)|
Riley’s career has also seen her work with actors like Xavier Samuel, Rachel Ward, Matilda Brown among others on the feature film The Death and Life of Otto Bloom
10 Facts About Actress Rose Riley
- The star’s exact birth date is not available in the public domain, however, according to Rose Rile’s agency and Showcast she is between 18-25 years old (as of 2020).
- Riley is 5 feet 5 inches tall (165 cm), she has Brown eyes and Dark Brown hair.
- She is a member of the MEAA (Media, Entertainment & Arts Alliance), which is a union for actors, journalists, theatres artists, etc.
- Rose has worked in 3 feature films: “Book Week”, “The Death and Life of Otto Bloom”, and “Truth”.
- The leading lady debuted in showbusiness as a theatre actress in 2014 on the production of The Glass Menagerie.
- Riley was nominated for a Sydney Theatre Award for her work with director Kip Williams on the production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- In 2017, Riley portrayed Lady Anne in Richard 3 which was directed by Peter Evans.
- On TV, Rose has worked on shows like “Mystery Road” and
“The Secret City”.
- Likewise, the actress played roles in some short films like “The Way”, “Meat”, “Problem Play”, “All That Matters”, “Profile” etc.
- Before debuting in showbiz, the star went to the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) and graduated in 2013.