Supa Cent is a beauty entrepreneur and an internet personality. She began her internet career on Vine. Supa also started uploading content such as makeup tutorials, Q&As, reviews, storytimes, and recipes on Youtube. People started liking Supa’s roasting style of comedy. Cent hosts many events in her hometown of New Orleans.
She started her company, The Crayon Case, an easy to use beauty brand catered to amateurs. In November 2018, The Crayon Case made $1 million in 90 minutes which led more people to know about her and the business. Her “Box of Crayons” eyeshadow palette is highly appreciated in the beauty community.
Quick Facts: Supa Cent Age: How Old Is The Beauty Entrepreneur In 2021?
|Birthday||February 2, 1988|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Supa Cent
- How old is Supa Cent in 2021? The beauty entrepreneur is 32 years old in January 2021. She was born on February 2, 1988.
- Supa Cent’s real name is Raynell Steward. Wuzzam Supa Cent is the nickname or web name of the star. She was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, and raised in the 17th uptown of the city.
- Supa Cent’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million including all her assets. She earns her living from Youtube and her businesses.
- She does not have a Wikipedia page as of now. There are few Wiki-bio pages dedicated to Supa Cent.
- Cent is currently in a relationship with boyfriend Sage The Gemini. Her boyfriend’s real name is Dominic Wynn Woods and he is a rapper, songwriter, record producer, and singer.
- Supa Cent is very active on Instagram with over 10.3k posts as of January 2021. She has 2.3 million followers on the platform.
- Cent was raised by her mother and Supa’s dad was absent from their lives. Supa has a sister and the siblings share a very close bond.
- The entrepreneur has 76.9k followers on Twitter. She joined the platform in January 2011.
- Supa’s nationality is American. She belongs to the Afro-American ethnicity.
- She is raising two children; a son named Tre and a daughter named Lea.