Thomas Chomel is a French actor. He is known as Valentin Brimont from “Clem” (2019-2020). Similarly, he played Zack Kohler in Mirage (2020).
Thomas is a new name in the acting world. Although he has only starred in 2 major roles to date, he is already collecting both fame and fortune.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
10 Facts on Thomas Chomel
- Thomas Chomel is an actor. He is around his teenage years. However, Thomas’s exact age and birthday are not disclosed.
- Thomas is widely popular for his role as Valentin Brimont in the TV series “Clem” (2019-2020). Likewise, he appeared in 12 episodes of season 9 of the show.
- Speaking about his body measurements, Chomel is discussed to be a decent height. Moreover, he has envious blue colored eyes and brunette hair.
- You can discover Thomas Chomel on Instagram as @thomas_chomel. In fact, he is already popular among his IG fans with 44.1k followers.
- Scrolling through his social accounts, we can see that Thomas loves spending time with his parents. But, the Chomel family prefers to keep their identity a secret.
- The actor was born in the beautiful country of France. Therefore, he attracts many fangirls with his french accent and cuisines. In addition, his ethnicity is European white.
- However, Chomel’s girlfriend currently seems absent from his love life. As a matter of fact, he is busy indulging himself in his profession and growing skills as an actor.
- Thomas realized his passion to become an actor at a young age. Thus, he enrolled himself at the Cours Florent to sharpen his performance skills.
- In 2020, Chomel got another major role in the show “Mirage“. Furthermore, she portrayed the role of Zack Kohler in the Thriller TV series.
- We are certain that Thomas’s earning is pretty high compared to other people of his age. However, his Net Worth is being calculated by our sources right now.