Tyler Shandro is well-known as a Canadian lawyer and politician. Tyler Shandro represented Calgary-Acadia’s electoral district and was elected in the 2019 Alberta general election to the 30th Alberta Legislature. Tyler is committed and is an honorable member of the United Conservative Party.
On April 30, 2019, Tyler Shandro was appointed to Alberta’s Executive Council as the Alberta Minister of Health. In his legal career, Tyler Shandro has worked as a member of several boards, including the Criminal Injuries Review Board, the National Parole Board, and the Municipal Government Board.
Quick Facts: Tyler Shandro
|Education||University of Calgary|
10 Facts On Tyler Shandro
- Tyler Shandro is a Canadian lawyer and politician who represented Calgary-Acadia’s electoral district and was elected in the 2019 Alberta general election to the 30th Alberta Legislature.
- Tyler Shandro was born in 1976 in Edmonton, Alberta. As of the year 2021, Tyler Shandro’s age is 45 years old. The actual month and day are not revealed yet.
- The talented and active politician is available on Twitter. Tyler Shandro is active on Twitter under the account @shandro and has a follower count of over 13k.
- Is Tyler Shandro married? Yes, Tyler Shandro is happily married to his wife, Andrea Shandro. The couple got married on February 19, 2008, according to his tweet. The couple will celebrate their 13th anniversary in February this year.
- Talking about family, there are no much information available regards to this topic. However, the couple has two children.
- Shandro’s great0uncle Andrew Shandro served as a Member of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta from 1913 to 1922, representing the Liberal Party of Alberta.
- Tyler Shandro is committed and is an honorable member of the United Conservative Party.
- Looking at his education, Tyler Shandro attended the University of Calgary and began his legal career after that.
- There are no details regarding Tyler Shandro Height. However, he seems to have a decent height.
- Tyler Shandro is originally from Calgary, Canada, and holds a Canadian nationality.