Zach Pascal is an American footballer who plays as a wide receiver for the American football team, Indianapolis Colts. He previously has played for Tennesse Titans and Washington Football team.
Pascal is one of the most talented wide receivers in American football in recent memory. Here in the following paragraphs, we will be exploring 10 facts about the skillful wide receiver from the Indianapolis Colts.
Quick Facts: Zach Pascal Net Worth And Salary: How Old Tall?
|Birthday||18 December 1994|
|Height||6 Feet 2 inches|
|Parents||Royan Pascal, Deslyn Pascal|
|Education||Old Dominion University, Dr. Henry A. Wise Jr. High School|
10 Facts on Zach Pascal
- Zach Pascal is an American football player who is widely recognized for playing as a wide receiver for Indiana Colts.
- He opened his eyes on 18 December 1994 in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, United States of America.
- Currently, Zach Pascal’s age is 26 years old at the time of this writing.
- Talking about Zach Pascal’s parents, he is the son of Royan Pascal (father) and Deslyn Pascal (mother).
- Pascal obtained his high school education from Dr. Henry A. Wise Jr High School.
- On the other hand, he played college football at the Old Dominion College, where he helped his team to the Bahamas Bowl, their first program game in their college history. Zach Pascal is also active on the social media sites such as Instagram and Twitter, where he has obtained several thousand fan followers.
- Moving on towards his personal life, Zach Pascal has not opened about his girlfriend‘s name and whereabouts. As such, we assume that he is possibly a single and unmarried man.
- The extremely burly and athletic built Indiana Colts wide receiver, Zach Pascal stands at an impressive height of 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs around 97 kg.
- As of 2021, Zach Pascal has recorded stats of Receptions- 112, Touchdowns-12, Return yards- 560, and receiving yards- 1504 for the Colts.
- Nonetheless, Zach Pascal’s net worth figure remains under review now, but he earned an annual salary of $750 000 from the Indiana Colts in the year 2020.
Leave a Reply