Pittsburgh Steelers wide-receiver Diontae Johnson, since his 2019 draft into the team, he has accumulated decent stats, as a matter of fact, he made the second team of the All-Pro’s in 2019.
Johnson suffered a hamstring injury and was forced into the medical tent in the game again the Baltimore Ravens. He had frustrating injuries and returned to the match but the team has not clarified if he is fully fit.
|Birthday||July 5, 1996|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||183 lb (83 kg)|
|Profession||Football Player in the NFL|
|Salary||$1.07 million per year|
10 Facts About Diontae Johnson
- Diontae Johnson has a height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m) and weighs in at 183 lb (83 kg).
- Johnson was born on July 5, 1996, and his age is 24 years old as of November 2020 according to Rotoworld.
- The star has not revealed information about his girlfriend or partner in the media. Similarly, he has also been secretive about his former love life and relationships in the public domain.
- Johnson earns a salary of more than $1.07 million per year, this is part of his $4,280,962, 4-year contract with the Pittsburgh team.
- The wide-receiver is only in his second season in the NFL, he was drafted into the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2019, he was a round-3 pick, similarly, he was 66th overall.
- Before starting his professional career, played high school football at the Earl J. Lennard High School.
- After his graduation from high school, he attended college at Toledo. He was a highly rated prospect and the NFL teams scouted him while he was still in college.
- His career in the NFL has been plagued by injuries and he has said that the injuries have been incredibly frustrating.
- He suffered another hamstring injury while he was playing against the Baltimore Ravens.
- In the match, he failed to impress and just made one cath, this was primarily due to his injuries.