Blake Barnett is a very popular former American footballer who played as a quarterback for South Florida Bulls. Before that, he had been playing college football for Alabama Crimson Tide as well as Arizona State Sun Devils. Although having so much potential, he was never drafted into any NFL side.
Quick Facts: How Old Is Blake Barnett? Age And Facts To Know
|Birthday||December 24, 1995|
|Height||6 feet and 5 inches|
|Parents||Gina Harris, Lance Barnett|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand to $1 million|
|Education||The University of Alabama, Arizona State University, University of South Florida|
In early 2015, he had been playing for Alabama Crimson Tide but on December 5, 2016, it had been reported that he had been transferred to the University of Alabama. He played as their backup quarterback until April 25, 2018, and was transferred to the University of South Florida. To learn more about this former footballer, you can read the 10 facts below that are totally based on his professional as well as personal life.
10 Facts on Blake Barnett
- Blake Barnett’s current age is 25 years old as he was born on December 24, 1995.
- Moving on to Blake Barnett’s height, he is approximately 6 feet and 5 inches tall.
- Talking about his love life, Blake Barnett has already been married to his longtime girlfriend named Maddie Barnett.
- Moreover, his wife Maddie is a well-known surfer and the couple even shares a son together whose name is Brooks Barnett.
- According to his stats on ESPN, he was able to cover a total of 3,398 yards and had been able to make 18 touchdowns in his whole career.
- Speaking about his Twitter account, he has around 133 followers there and his username is @blakebarnett03.
- Since he is no more playing football, we believe that Balke does not receive any salary at the moment.
- As per some of the reliable sites, we have come to know that the estimated range of his net worth is $500 thousand to $1 million.
- Apart from just Twitter, we can find this footballer on Instagram where he has managed to gain a total of 45.3 thousand followers already.
- Furthermore, he had left playing football after being brutally injured. It’s been more than a year that he underwent surgery and as per his social media posts, we can say that he really misses playing football.