Kahale Warring is a very popular American footballer who has been playing as a tight end for the NFL side, Houston Texans. Previously, he was known for playing college football for San Diego State Aztecs Football Team. He was drafted in the 2019 NFL Draft in the third round as Houston Texans’ 86th pick.
|Birthday||March 23, 1997|
|Height||6 feet and 5 inches|
|Parents||Kahai Wodehouse and Nichole Longeway|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||Sonora High School, San Diego State University|
Previously, he was named on the injured reserve but since November 23, 2020, he has started to play in the NFL. Apart from football, he has also played other sports including water basketball, polo, tennis, and swimming. Currently, he has been wearing jersey number 81 for his current side.
10 Facts on Kahale Warring:
- Kahale Warring was born on March 23, 1997, his age is exactly 23 years old as of 2020. His zodiac sign is Aries.
- The player stands at a height of 6 feet and 5 inches and weighs 114 kg.
- Currently, Kahale Warring has not got a girlfriend, and thus, he is still searching for the love of his life.
- As per official reports, we can confirm that Kahale Warring’s estimated annual salary is around $910,114.
- According to his stats as of Week 15, 2020, he has able to make 2 receptions and has completed 32 receiving yards.
- Warring earns a remarkable salary from the NFL side. He is likely to deserve a net worth in millions.
- Talking about his parents, he was born to Kahai Wodehouse and Nichole Longeway. Also, he is known for being the step-son of Lloyd Longeway.
- Moreover, we can find him on both Instagram with 9.7k followers and Facebook, which is private.
- Since he is originally from Sonora, California, we can say that he is of American nationality.
- Moving on to his education, Kahale completed his high school studies at Sonora High School. Moreover, he is a graduate of San Diego State University.