Beginning in 2009, American actress cum comedian Sasheer Zamata has accumulated a huge net worth of $1.5 million in 2020. Born to an American military father in Japan, Sasheer paved a different career route for her and now stands at a colossal fortune.
|Birthday||May 6, 1986|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Ivory Steward & Henry Moore|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Education||University of Virginia|
With years of her hardship, this American lady made her way to the million-dollar fortune. This pretty black lady best known for her stint in Saturday Night Live enjoys her million-dollar empire as a single lady. Well, she has her lovely parents to share her success with, for now.
If you want to check out some of her personal belongings, you can find her on social media. She is active both on Twitter and Instagram. Find out some interesting facts about Sasheer Zamata.
10 Facts on Sasheer Zamata
- Sasheer Zamata is an American actress and comedian well-known for her appearance on NBC’s comedy TV show titled Saturday Night Live.
- This American actress joined the NB’s Saturday Night Live when the TV show was highly criticized by the public for not having any black artists. She has done a great job there.
- Born on May 6, 1986, Sasheer Zamata is 34 years old now.
- She was born in Okinawa, Japan to her American parents. Her father is Ivory Steward and her mother is Henry Moore.
- She was born in Japan because of her father’s military job. Her father Ivory is a lieutenant colonel serving in American Air Force.
- Sasheer grew up in
- Indianapolis, Indiana. She graduated from Pike High School before pursuing her higher education.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in Arts from the University of Virginia.
- The lady has an attractive height and stands 5 feet and 5 inches tall. Her weight detail is not public.
- As of 2020, Sasheer Zamata has a net worth of $1.5 million. Her annual earnings are not public.