Tony Ferguson is the American mixed martial artist who has more than $2 Million net worth. He currently competes in the Lightweight division of Ultimate Fighting Championship. The mixed martial artist has some flawless records.
Moreover, he was also the title winner of The Ultimate Fighter back in 2013. He is currently ranked secod in the lightweight division of the UFC. However, he is insisting himself on closing on to the gap.
|Birthday||February 12, 1984|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
|Net Worth||$2.2 Million|
10 Facts on Tony Ferguson
- Tony Ferguson (born on February 12, 1984) is an American mixed martial artist who fights in the UFC Lightweight divison. He was born in Oxnard, California, United States.
- Moroever, Ferguson earns a great deal of money from his fights and deservedly so. His net worth as of 2020 is expected to be $2.2 Million.
- As of now, the fighter is 36 years old. His birthday lies on February 12 every year.
- Moreover, he has a well dedicated wikipedia biography. You can find significant details there as well.
- Moving on, he is a married man. He tied the knots with his girlfriend, Cristina Servin all the way back in 2012. The couple are happy together.
- Talking about his family, there aren’t much details about his parents. But he seems to be from the Mexican heritage.
- Moreover, he has accquired his surname from his step father who is Scottish American.
- Furthermore, Tony has exceptional physique. His height is around 1.8 meters. His lower weight provides him with exceptional flexibility.
- Besides, He has extra ordinary social media presence. His instagram account comprises of more than 2.3 million followers as of now. Similarly, he has more than 500k twitter followers.
- Also, the martial artist has won the ultimate fighter title back in 2013. He is ranked second in the UFC Lightweight as of 2020.