Dustin Johnson is an American golf player who has a net worth of multi-million dollars which he earned from his golf career. The golfer currently competes in the PGA tour and has recently won the FedEx Championship held in the first week of September.
Moreover, he was ranked a No. 1 Golfer in 2017 and he stayed as the number one for 64 weeks. It is the 5th longest run as a number one golfer by any player in history. Recently, the golfer had won the FedEx cup and pocketed around $15 Million worth prize. His 3 shot victory handed him the championship which ended on September 7. If you want to know how rich he is, tune in. Here are the 10 facts about the legendary golfer.
|Birthday||22 June 1984|
|Parents||Father: Scott Johnson, and Mother: Kandee Johnson|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Married/Single||Partner: Paulina Gretzky|
|Children||River Jones Johnson, Tatum Gretzky Johnson|
A little rest and then prep time for Winged Foot. pic.twitter.com/UHDcloP1xV
— Dustin Johnson (@DJohnsonPGA) September 7, 2020
10 Facts on Dustin Johnson
- Dustin Johnson is an American professional golfer who has a net worth of around $20 Million as per Celebrity Net Worth.
- However, he has recently bagged a championship and won a prize of $15 Million from FedEx Championship as well.
- Moreover, Dustin is currently 36 years old.
- The golfer has a height of around 1.93 meters.
- Likewise, he has been dating an American model, Paulina Gretzky for a long time now.
- But the couple is yet to tie the marital knots. They love each other and are probably looking forward to getting married one day as well.
- Dustin and Paulina share two children with each other, River Jones Johnson and Tatum Gretzky Johnson.
- Moreover, the golfer was ranked as the No. 1 in the world in February 2017 and remained there for 64 weeks consecutively.
- As for his social media presence, he has a huge fan following on Instagram as you would expect. The golfer has over 970k followers on Instagram.
- Further facts about him can be easily accessed from his Wikipedia biography.