Ja’Ron Smith is Donald Trump’s political advisor. He is the Deputy Assistant to the President since April of 2019. He has guided the president in taking many decisions that shape Trump’s presidency. He is one of the most important African-American staff in the White House.
Ja’Ron is a big supporter of Trump and his presidency. He is originally from Cleveland and believes in Republican views. To find out about how rich he is and his wife, take a look at the details below.
|Birthday||July 29, 1982|
10 Facts on Ja’Ron Smith
- Ja’Ron Smith has earned a decent amount of salary by working as the advisor of Donald Trump. He surely has a huge net worth and is rich. But an accurate figure for his salary is unavailable.
- He recently posted on his Instagram that his wife is pregnant with twins. Her name has not been exposed yet. They look quite happy in the pictures.
- He was born in the year 1982 and his age is 38 years as of 2020. He celebrates his birthday every 29th of July.
- He doesn’t have any children with his wife yet. But, he will soon welcome twin children into his family.
- Ja’Ron was born and raised in Cleveland and holds the American nationality. He belongs to black ethnicity.
- According to his Wikipedia biography, he previously served as an advisor on the Director of Urban Affairs and Revitalization since 2017.
- Talking about his education, he went to Immaculate Conception School and then attended St.Peter Chanel High School.
- He received his higher education from Howard education. He graduated with a degree in Economics and Finance.
- Smith has worked for Tim Scott who was a South Carolina Senator. He has also worked for Mike Pence.
- You can reach out to him both on Twitter and Instagram. He has over 2.4k followers on his IG and 14.8k followers on Twitter.