Bobby Bonilla is a great athlete and in fact, he was one of the baseball stars until 2001 who has a net worth of $20 million in 2020. He used to play for New York Mets and enjoyed a fantastic career there.
|Birthday||February 23, 1963|
|Profession||Former Baseball Player|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Children||Brandon Bonilla and Danielle Bonilla|
He had started his career at Mets but enjoyed successful career in all the big clubs of MLB including Baltimore Orioles, Florida Marlins, and Los Angeles Dodgers. It is even believed that this baseball star is still being paid $1.19 million by New York Mates.
“Come join me in my first Infield Chatter chat. Download the app and let’s start talking” pic.twitter.com/ttkIXPaVQ0
— Bobby Bonilla (@grandcru5) March 9, 2017
In fact, it has been believed that Bobby will be paid this amount until he reaches 72 years of age. He is currently 57 and it seems he won’t have any financial problems for the next 15 years.
10 Facts About Bobby Bonilla:
- Bobby Bonilla has a net worth in 2020 equivalent to $20 million.
- After having a net worth of $20 million, it is very easy to guess that he is very rich and he even used to earn $6 million per year during his time at MLB.
- A former baseball player Bobby played baseball for almost 16 years and his desired position was the Third baseman.
- He was actually born in 1963 and has already reached 57 years of age now.
- His height is approximately 6 feet and 3 inches but we do not know about his other body measurements including his weight.
- It seems the former baseball star celebrates his birthday on February 23 every year.
- He is unmarried right now but previously he had a wife named Migdalia Bonilla.
- The couple even shared a total of two children together. They are Brandon Bonilla and Danielle Bonilla.
- Bobby loves to use Twitter and he has his username as @grandcru5 there. He has earned nearly 2106 followers.
- It is known that Bobby is American but he has some Puerto Rican descent.