Natali Germanotta is Lady Gaga’s sister and an American Fashion Designer and Stylist who is well-known in Hollywood for her work and her beautiful designs. Natali has worked very hard to make herself a reputation outside her sister’s fame. Germanotta has worked with many celebrities but her sister is her biggest influencer and well-wisher.
|Parents||Joseph and Cynthia Germanotta|
Natali Germanotta has studied to be a fashion designer and stylist and she was interested in his area very much as she grew up in the fame of her sister. Outside of the fashion industry, Natali also has appeared in the film about her sister and some of the music videos of her sister’s songs.
— Natali Germanotta (@germphobenotta) April 14, 2020
10 Facts on Natali Germanotta
- According to the information from Wikipedia on Natali Germanotta, her birth year is 1992. Today, she is at the age of 28 years old.
- The birthday of Natali falls on the 10th of March and her zodiac sign is Pisces. She was born into a catholic family.
- Joseph and Cynthia Germanotta are the parents of Natali Germanotta and she has an older sister, well-known singer Lady Gaga.
- Natali is not married at the moment so he has no husband. Also, there is no confirmation if she has a boyfriend or not right now.
- On Instagram, the designer has 41.7k followers but her account is private. She is also available on twitter at the moment.
- Germanotta was raised in the Upper West Side of Manhattan which means she had a comfortable childhood as she got her every wish fulfilled.
- After graduating from a private all-girls school, Natali enrolled at Parsons School of Design where she studied fashion.
- Germanotta started her career after she partnered with her sister in 2016 and created a doll for Monster High for her sister’s foundation.
- The designer was the stylist for the set of the movie A Star Is Born which was released in 2018.
- The details of the salary and net worth of Natali Germanotta are unknown in 2020.