Artem Chigvintsev is a professional dancer who has starred in Dancing With The Stars. The star is originally from Russia but he moved to the USA in 2003. He even appeared on “Strictly Come Dancing”. Artem has had a wonderful dance career and now he has been getting all the attention from the media because he is engaged to Nikki Bella. Bella is a popular wrestling star and they look very sweet.
Nikki and Artem got engaged in November 2019 in the city of romance itself- Paris. The story about how they met is also really sweet. Nikki was paired with Artem in the set of Dancing With The Stars. Chigvintsev also became a father and welcomed his baby boy recently. He was also very excited at the prospect of returning back to the show this year after he couldn’t attend the show in the last season.
|Birthday||12 June 1982|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
Happy 1 month my little Teo ❤️ pic.twitter.com/9QKsCjtO8d
— Artem Chigvintsev (@artemchigvintse) September 1, 2020
10 Facts On Artem Chigvintsev
- Artem Chigvintsev was born on 12 June 1982 in a place called Izhevsk, USSR.
- He is 38 years old as of 2020 and works as a professional dancer and specializes in Latin Dancing.
- Artem stands at 5 feet 11 inches which is a great height for a dancer as it gives him a tremendous presence on the screen.
- Artem was married to a woman named Giselle Peacock but divorced with her after only a year.
- Currently, Chigvintsev is engaged to Nikki Bella and they are going strong as a couple from 2019.
- Artem has a net worth of $6 million dollars according to sources on the internet.
- He revealed a picture of his son to the world and the couple has named him Teo.
- Artem is a cycling enthusiast and a cat lover besides being a dancer.
- He has a Wikipedia site that you can use to find certain information about his life.
- He has 187 thousand followers on Twitter.