Jason Maltas is known as the ex-husband of Tracy Tutor who is the ‘Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles’ real state agent. Maltas had a strong interest in construction and real estate since he was a teenager and he is now the owner of one of the biggest construction companies ‘Gordon Gibson Construction’.
Let’s know more about the owner of the million-dollar worth of construction company with some interesting facts below.
|Net Worth||18 million dollars|
|Children||Juliette Maltas, Scarlet Maltas|
10 Facts on Jason Maltas
- Jason Maltas used to work at ‘Cross Creek Development’ company back when he was studying his bachelors. Later he moved to the company ‘Chipley Construction’.
- Maltas founded ‘Gordon Gibson Construction’ back in 2004 as his own company which builds custom luxury homes in Southen California.
- After dating for four years, Jason married Tracy Tutor in 2005. Unfortunately, they got divorced in 2018 after being together for 17 years and married for 13 years.
- Jason has not spoken much about his divorce. However, he did tell ‘irreconcilable difference’ was the main reason for their divorce.
- The family house, after the divorce, was handed to his ex-wife Tracy. The house was bought back in 2009 for $13.5 million.
- As mentioned by Alumni US, Maltas graduated from Arizona State University back in 1993 with a bachelor’s degree in business.
- The businessman is awarded a Porsche Cayenne and multiple bank accounts.
- How Rich Is Tracy Tutor’s Ex-Husband? As of 2020, the estimated net worth of Jason is 18 million dollars.
- The professional businessman has a great passion for acting. He was seen in the movie ‘Mission Zero’ back in 2007.
- Despite being a popular and one of the rich businessmen, currently Jason is not available on any social media. He deactivated his Instagram he was using earlier but the reason for deactivating his account is not known.