Cheyenne Hernandez is an actress who is famous for her appearance in the 2017 movie, The Cleaner, and the Deadman. The actress played the significant role of “Liza Garrot” in the highly acclaimed drama movie. Similarly, many people also know her for appearing in the 2020 movie, The Tax Collector. She played “Gata” in the movie.
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
Apart from being an actress, Cheyenne Hernandez is also a stuntwoman. She is an Army veteran and is found performing stunts in many movies and shows. Speaking of shows, you can catch her on Hawaii Five-O as Stacy. Similarly, the actress will be seen in the upcoming TV series, Rumors. She will be performing the role of “Lucy” in the show. Cheyenne Hernandez appeared in The Jimmy Star Show with Ron Russell.
Here are the 10 interesting facts that everyone should know about her.
10 Facts on Cheyenne Hernandez
- Cheyenne Hernandez is an American actress and stuntperson who is known for her work in “The Cleaner and the Deadman.”
- Moreover, Cheyenne Hernandez has a height of around 5 feet and 6 inches tall. She has beautiful brown hair.
- Despite her utmost popularity, Cheyenne is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- However, you can find her on Instagram. Her Instagram presence is as huge as 30k followers.
- Sadly, the actress has not yet disclosed her age and birthday.
- Moving on, Cheyenne is a married woman. However, nothing much is known about her husband.
- The actress made her acting debut in 2017 in an episode of Hawaii Five-0.
- Prior to that, she has served in the Army. The veteran also works as a stuntperson.
- Moreover, she is an American by nationality. She comes from a Latina ethnic group.
- You can find her movie credits on her IMDb bio. Similarly, the actress has a wiki on many other websites as well.