Cethan Carter is a professional American football player. He plays as the football tight end for the Cincinnati Bengals in the National Football League. He was ranked 17th best Tight end before going into the NFL Draft 2017. Unfortunately, the player did not get drafted. However, he later signed a contract with the Bengals on May 5, 2017.
Prior to his days in NFL, the footballer played for Nebraska Cornhuskers. He was associated with the University of Nebraska – Lincoln. Cethan was the regular starter when he played the College Football. Moreover, the player has already registered his first touchdown in the NFL. It came on December 15, 2019, against the New England Patriots. Tune in to know more about him as we bring the 10 interesting facts about the footballer.
|Education||Archbishop Rummel High School|
Kansas City Sports Academy Start Up Funding https://t.co/792Zjiyfes
— cethan carter (@ccarter_11) August 8, 2020
10 Facts on Cethan Carter
- Cethan Carter is a professional American football tight end who plays for the NFL side, Cincinnati Bengals.
- How Tall is Cethan Carter? The football player has a height of 6 feet and 3 inches.
- Moreover, Cethan Carter’s salary is still under review. He gets a huge sum of money as he plays in the NFL.
- Hence, his net worth remains a mystery as well. It certainly has surpassed the million mark though.
- Cethan has kept his parents out of the spotlight. They have always supported him in his dream of playing in the NFL.
- Moreover, the player doesn’t have a girlfriend as of 2020. He is currently single.
- Cethan Carter is just 25 years old. He was born in New Orleans, Lousiana.
- Likewise, he celebrates his birthday on September 5 every year.
- The player went undrafted during the NFL Draft 2017. However, he was signed by the Cincinnati Bengals later.
- It is not a wonder that Cethan has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography. He more than deserves it.