Clyde Edwards-Helaire is the best-recognized American footballer currently who plays for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL). His jersey number is 25. During his college life, he played for his college at Lousiana State University. He was drafted by the Chiefs in the first round of the 2020 NFL draft. Clyde has recorded his first 100-yard game in a 38 to 21 win over Louisiana.
Further, In the National Championship game, Clyde runs 16 times for 110 yards and has caught 5 passes for 54 yards in LSU’s 42 to 25 win over Clemson in 2020 against Oklahoma. He is an incredible runner.
|Birthday||April 11, 1999|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Education||Lousiana State University|
10 Facts on Clyde Edwards-Helaire
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire was born on the 11th of April in 1999. At the present, his age 21 years old.
- He was born and raised in Baton Rouge, Lousiana, USA. So, he holds an American nationality.
- How Tall is Clyde Edwards-Helaire? Talking about his physical appearance, Clyde stands at an average height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) tall. His bodyweight is 94 kg. He has a muscular body type with a gorgeous personality.
- He is actively available on social media like Instagram and Twitter with 236k and 82.8k devotees respectively.
- Describing his net worth 2020, Clyde’s net worth is estimated to be around $6 million and his monthly salary is $600 thousand according to spotrac.com. He has collected enough money from his professional career as a footballer.
- Explaining his relationship status, he is single and not dating anyone lately. According to the public sources, He has no girlfriend to date.
- Moving on to his family background, Clyde hasn’t shared his mother’s identity on Wikipedia. His biological father’s name is Edwards and his stepfather’s name is Helaire. At the age of 14, he changed his surname to his father’s name to show respect towards them.
- His name is featured on Wikipedia also.
- We find out that Clyde has a sister and her name is Maddie.
- Clyde is a graduated footballer. He has completed his higher studies at Lousiana State University.