How Tall is Cyrus Jones? The American football cornerback is not the tallest of players in the National Football League. However, he has a decent height of 5 feet and 10 inches. Also, the player weighs around 200 lbs. Cyrus Jones is currently a free agent as he is not associated with any teams at the moment.
Quick Facts: Cyrus Jones: 10 Facts To Know
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Education||The University of Alabama|
Born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, Cyrus Jones played his college football for the Alabama Crimson Tide Football. The cornerback Cyrus Jones had very impressive stats during his time in college. As a result, he was picked by the New England Patriots in the second round of the 2016 NFL Draft. He was the 60th overall pick. Most recently, Cyrus Jones has played for the Denver Broncos until the Broncos waived him off in 2019.
We bring you the 10 facts about the football cornerback.
10 Facts on Cyrus Jones
- Cyrus Jones is an American football player who is a free agent at the moment. He plays as a cornerback.
- As of 2020, Cyrus Jones is around 27 years old. He was born in Baltimore, Maryland.
- The player celebrates his birthday on November 29 every year. And his zodiac sign is Saggitarius.
- Moving on, Cyrus Jones has a good height of 5 feet and 10 inches. Similarly, his weight is 201 lbs.
- As he is a free agent, Cyrus Jones doesn’t have a salary for the time being.
- However, Cyrus Jones has accumulated a net worth of multi-million dollars throughout his career.
- He was picked by New England Patriots in the second round of the NFL Draft 2016.
- The player has decent stats on his short-lived NFL career. However, he did lack consistency.
- Moreover, Cyrus Jones’ parents are Tomika and Cyrus Jones Sr. They often talk about him in interviews.
- It is not a surprise that Cyrus has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.