LaMelo Ball is one of the players who have been drafted by the NBA in 2020 and he has been covered a lot by the media and sports-related sites. Ball looks like he could be a superstar which is why many people are excited about his drafting. There are a lot of rookie players who are the talk of the town right now but we have to see in the future how great he can be.
|Birthday||August 22, 2001|
|Height||6 feet 7 inches|
|Siblings||Lonco and LiAngelo|
|Education||Chino High School|
Ball was naturally competitive and athletic since his early days. He had 2 bigger brothers who always challenged him in sports and as a result of that, he has a really tough spirit and desire to win. LaMelo would surely be an even more successful basketball player, and well, even his name itself has ‘Ball’ in it. Let’s delve deeper into the life and career of Lamelo Ball now…
10 Facts On LaMelo Ball
- LaMelo Ball is a promising young basketball player who is just 19 years old. He is in the athletic prime of his life and can take a lot of hits.
- He was born on August 22, 2001, in Chino Hills, California, and had a beautiful childhood there.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet 7 inches which is great for a basketball player.
- Talking about his family, his father LaVar Ball was his first coach as he taught basketball to LaMelo as soon as Lamelo could walk.
- Similarly, he has 2 older brothers. Named Lonco and LiAngelo, they were really crucial in shaping LaMelo as a tough competitor.
- He plays as the point guard for the team Charlotte Hornets.
- Moving on to his relationship, he appears to be single currently. He celebrated Valentine’s day by giving gifts to his mother which is really sweet. Take a look!
- LaMelo Ball was the third pick in the 2020 NBA draft, He was speculated to be the top pick but that didn’t happen.
- He is very dedicated and practices every day. His Instagram is full of pictures of him putting in the hard work.
- On Instagram, he has 5.7 million followers.