Jonathan Braylock is an American actor. He is best known as Times Square Bystander from The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Likewise, he is William from Treasure Trouble (2019).
Jonathan is currently busy working on the post-production of “How To Be O.K.”. Furthermore, he is also rising as a writer and producer.
|Age||30-35 years old|
|Wife||Tessa Claire Hersh|
10 Facts on Jonathan Braylock
- Jonathan Braylock is an American actor. He is popular for the TV series Astronomy Club (2016). However, Jonathan’s age is not available.
- As the Wikipedia page for Jonathan Braylock is absent, details about his birthday and zodiac sign are also limited. So, we have written these lesser-known facts about the actor.
- Braylock’s height is decent with a slim build figure. As an African descent, he rocks an afro with style. Furthermore, he has dark eyes and no known tattoos.
- Talking about his girlfriend, Braylock is happily married to his wife named Tessa Claire Hersh. Likewise, Tessa is also an actress, comedian, and singer.
- Jonathan is very active on his Instagram as @jonbraylock with over 3.5k followers. Similarly, he is popular on Twitter with 5k+ followers under the name @jonbraylock.
- The actor attended the New York University to obtain a Drama degree. Moreover, he also studied a Shakesphere Intensive at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- Braylock was officially recognized as an actor somewhere in 2012. Likewise, he portrayed the role of The Manager in the short movie named Appetite.
- According to his IMDb profile, Jonathan has acted in nearly 35 filmographies to date. Moreover, he was also seen in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- The Net Worth for Jonathan Braylock is being reviewed in 2020. But, we are sure that his fortune and total assets are very high.
- Apart from acting Braylock is also a talented writer and producer. As a matter of fact, he produced as well as wrote episodes of Astronomy Club (2016) and Projecting (2017).