How tall is Jordan Bohannon? At the age of 21, basketball athlete Jordan stands at a height of 6 feet and 1 inch. Similarly. the player weighs around 175 lbs. He is a college basketball player who has won several recognitions in the Big Ten Conference. However, he is yet to make it into the NBA.
|Height||6 Feet and 1 inch|
Jordan Bohannon contributes to the Iowa Hawkeyes of the Big Ten Conference, his current college. His jersey number is 3 and he plays as a point guard. Jordan is best known as an attacking threat with exceptional assist records in his high school and college career. As a result, he was named Iowa Mr. Basketball in 2016. At the moment, Jordan is one of the most underrated prospects.
Here are a few things to know about him.
10 Facts on Jordan Bohannon
- Jordan Bohannon is an American college basketball player who plays for the Iowa Hawkeyes of the Big Ten Conference.
- You can find Jordan Bohannon in Wikipedia which includes several details regarding his life.
- Jordan stands at a height of 6 feet and 1 inch.
- The player celebrates his birthday on the 19th of June every year. He is currently 23 years old.
- Jordan was born in Marion, Iowa. Thus, he holds an American nationality.
- Unfortunately, Jordan’s current salary and net worth is still under review.
- Furthermore, the player is quite famous on social media as well. His jordanbo3 Instagram account has over 25k followers already.
- He joined the Iowa Hawkeyes in 2016 and has been an important player for them for four years.
- Also, the point guard won the Iowa Mr. Basketball after the conclusion of his high school career.
- His siblings, Matt, Jason, and Zach are well-known Basketball players too.