How Tall is Montravius Adams? Montravius Adams is one of the tallest players in the NFL. He stands at a height of 6 feet and 3 inches. Also, he has a weight of 139 kg. The defensive end has an additional asset of physical presence which improves while making tackles. He is one of the highest tackling defense ends to play in the National Football League.
|Height||6 Feet 3 Inches|
Montravius Adams is an American football defensive end who plays for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League. He was picked by the packers as the 91st overall pick in the NFL Draft 2017. He has been with the team for three years and his contract expires in 2021. Moreover, Montravius played his college football for the Auburn Tigers as he was committed to Auburn University.
10 Facts on Montravius Adams
- Montravius Adams is an American football defensive end who plays for the Green Bay Packers of NFL.
- As of 2020, the player has a net worth of multi-million dollars.
- Given his current contract, Montravius has an annual salary of around $860,000. His contract expires in 2021.
- Moreover, Montravius Adams is currently 25 years old. He was born in Americus, Georgia.
- Also, he celebrates his birthday on July 24 every year with his friends and family.
- Speaking of which, he hasn’t given anything about his personal life. Hence, the details of his girlfriend are not available.
- But the player is available on Instagram. He has amassed more than 26k followers on Instagram.
- Montravius Adams stands at a height of 6 feet and 3 inches. He has a weight of around 139 kg.
- As a famous NFL player, Montravius Adams has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- The defensive end was drafted by the Packers in the third round in the 2017 NFL Draft.