Tom Lovelady is a well-known American golfer. His father, Tim Lovelady passed away at the age of 65 while he was playing a final game. He has participated in Panama Championship with an overall score of 142. He has earned multiple medals and has achieved huge respect from the fans.
Moving on to his early life, Tom has recorded the first hole-in-one of his collegiate career with an ace on the 11th hole at the Vanderbilt Legends Club and in the second round of the Mason Rudolph Championship in 2014. Tom is a talented player who enjoys his work and always does his best.
|Birthday||July 23, 1993|
|Education||Mountain Brook High School|
10 Facts on Tom Lovelady
- Tom Lovelady was born in 1993. His age is 27-years-old as of 2020. People wish him a very happy birthday on July 23 every year through social media.
- He was born and raised in the United States. Hence, he has an American nationality.
- Moving on to his physical appearance, Tom stands at a good height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m) tall having a weight of 88kg. Similarly, he has an athletic body type.
- According to our database, Tom’s current net worth or monthly salary is not updated in the public source. His gross earning might be in million dollars.
- He is active on social media like Instagram and Twitter with more than a thousand devotees.
- Despite his popularity, his name is not listed on Wikipedia.
- Discussing his marital or relationship status, Tom is very good at keeping secrets so, his wife or girlfriend’s details are not available on the internet. This suggests that might be single and unmarried.
- Talking about his family background, Tom’s father and mother’s name is Tim and Kitty Lovelady respectively. Moreover, he has one sister named Annie Lovelady according to rolltide.com.
- Tom Lovelady was graduated from Mountain Brook High School.
- Additionally, Tom has canceled his plans because of the coronavirus pandemic.