Alison Berns is an American actress. She is the former spouse of American celebrity, Howard Stern.
|Birthday||May 26, 1954|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Net Worth||$20 million dollars|
|Husband||David Scott Simon (m. 2001)|
|Children||Emily Beth Stern, Ashley Jade Stern, Deborah Jennifer Stern|
|Divorce||Howard Stern (m. 1978–2001)|
Alison and Howard have 3 daughters together. However, they got separated in 2001.
Now, Berns is married to another man and lives in New York with him.
10 Facts on Alison Berns
- Alison Berns is the ex-wife of American TV personality, Howard Stern. Alison became the age of 66 years old in 2020. Likewise, the Gemini celebrates her birthday on May 26.
- Alison’s former husband, Howard, is popular for “The Howard Stern Show“. Likewise, he was also one of the judges in “America’s Got Talent” (2012-2015).
- Berns and Stern met each other while studying at the University. After dating for a few years, they got married on June 4, 1978. Likewise, the wedding was held in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- Alison and Howard gave birth to three children together: Emily Beth Stern, Ashley Jade Stern, and Deborah Jennifer Stern. However, the couple mutually decided to get separated in October 1999 due to personal reasons.
- Following her separation, Alison tied the knot with David Scott Simon in 2001. Likewise, David is a successful businessman based in New York.
- A myriad of source estimate that Alison Berns has a Net Worth of $20 million dollars in 2020. Moreover, it is said that Berns got a good amount in her divorce settlement.
- Speaking about her measurements, Alison is the height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m) tall. Furthermore, she is blue-eyed and brown hair with a charming personality.
- Due to the constant paparazzi and public stalking, Berns lives an extremely private life now. She doesn’t prefer to use social media like Instagram or Twitter.
- Alison is a graduate of Boston University. Furthermore, she also attended Columbia University to pursue a masters degree in social works.
- During her marriage with Howard, Berns appeared in multiple episodes of “The Howard Stern Show” between 1987 to 1998.