Hrishikesh Hirway is a musical artist from the United States of America. He has made himself popular worldwide with his work as a podcaster, musician, and composer. Well, he has also appeared in different television shows like Everything Sucks! Hrishikesh is a well-established person in his field of work.
You can also see Hrisikesh in the movies like Save the Date, Our Nixon, and some others. Because of his brilliant performance in each and every project he has done, he successfully managed to win the hearts of hundreds and thousands of people.
If you want to know Hrishikesh Hirway more, here are few facts.
|Birthday||February 1, 1979|
|Profession||Musician, Composer, Poadcaster|
|Parents||Sumesh Chandra Hirway, Kanta Hirway|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million USD|
|Education||Phillips Exeter Academy High School, Yale University|
10 Facts On Hrishikesh Hirway
- Hrishikesh Hirway was born as Hrishikesh Chandra Hirway in the year 1979.
- As of 2020, Hrishikesh is 41 years of age. According to his Wikipedia, his birthday is on the 1st day of February.
- Hrishikesh was born in Peabody, Massachusetts, United States. He is an American by nationality. And talking about his ethnicity, he belongs to Indian descent.
- Hrishikesh was born to his parents, father Sumesh Chandra Hirway and mother Kanta Hirway. It’s unknown whether he has siblings or not.
- Hirway did his schooling from the Phillips Exeter Academy High School. Later, he joined Yale University and did major in Art. Likewise, he also studied subjects like film studies, photography, and graphic design.
- Mainly people know Hirishikesh because of his podcasts. He started his career as a podcaster in 2014 with a podcast named Song Exploder.
- Hrishikesh is a happily married man. He is married to his gorgeous wife Lindsey Mortensen. Professionally, his wife is a fashion designer.
- As of 2020, Hrishikesh is estimated to have a net worth of $1.5 million USD.
- Hrishikesh is very active on Instagram. His Instagram handle is @hrishihirway.
- You can also find Hrishikesh on Twitter @HrishiHirway.