Kathleen Biden has been very popular for being the ex-wife of Hunter Biden, the son of the ex-vice president of the USA, Joe Biden. The couple had been married in the year 1993 but they got divorced three years back, in 2017. It had been noticed that they had already separated in 2015 and in 2016, her ex-husband even started to date the widow of his brother named Hallie Biden.
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
Now, her former husband has been married to Melissa Cohen and they even share a child together. Coming back to Kathleen, she has been well-known as a social worker. Not much information has been known about her but we have worked hard to feature some of the important facts down below.
10 Facts on Kathleen Biden:
- Kathleen Biden who was once married to Joe Biden‘s son shares a total of three kids (children) with Hunter – Finnegan Biden, Naomi Biden, and Maisy Biden.
- Coming to her age, she was born in the year 1969. This means that Kathleen Biden is currently 51 years old.
- Kathleen Biden has however not spoken anything about her family members as she likes to keep her personal details private.
- She stands at a height of approximately 5 feet and 6 inches. And, her weight is considered to be 56 kg.
- Born in Chicago, Illinois, United States, her nationality is definitely American.
- All we know about her education is that she is a college graduate.
- After her divorce with Hunter, she has not married anyone and thus, has remained single until now.
- Talking about her maiden name, she was actually born as Kathleen Buhle but she is still popular with the surname of Biden.
- She previously served as the DC Volunteer Lawyers Project‘s co-chair.
- We have not got any information about her net worth at the moment.
Also Read: Valerie Biden Owens Age, Husband and Wikipedia: Joe Biden’s Sister