Hunter Cope is a well-known American actor, writer, director, and producer who was born in Los Angeles, California, USA. He had started his acting career back in the year 1988 when he appeared as Baby Mike in the television series named Growing Pains.
|Birthday||October 5, 1987|
|Profession||Actor, Writer, Producer, Director|
|Education||University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)|
His latest working as an actor was a short movie named Drugs for Dad in 2018. Hunter seems more active as a writer rather than as an actor. As a writer, he had kicked off his professional career back in the year 2009 when he wrote a story for a short video documentary named Lemon Men.
this gave me a solid lol https://t.co/HGsyilsqcQ
— Hunter Cope (@CopeKills) May 30, 2020
Since then, he has already been involved in nearly 28 different projects. Apart from all these, Hunter has worked as a producer in 16 different projects as a producer and in 7 different projects as a director.
10 Facts on Hunter Cope:
- Hunter Cope has not shown his presence on Wikipedia until now but his information is surely available on LinkedIn.
- Since he was born on October 5, 1987, he is said to be 33 years of age.
- Previously, he was active on Instagram but it seems that account has either been deleted or removed.
- Hunter is basically an actor who has appeared in almost 34 different television series as well as movies.
- We have not been able to fetch his height as well as other body measurements including his weight.
- It seems he has also not updated about his relationship status until now which is why we do not know about his girlfriend at the moment.
- Apart from being just an actor, Hunter is even considered to be a director, a writer as well as a producer.
- He can be found on Facebook (private), and also on Twitter (2 thousand followers).
- It is believed that he had completed his screenwriting degree from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
- He is actually the son of Matt Cope, a popular American film editor.