Traci Melchor is a well-known Canadian television personality She works as a senior correspondent for the CTV’s entertainment magazine series E talk since 1995. She also has worked on other TV shows like The Social, The launch, and MOD live at the base. She is also a talented reporter. Traci Melchor’s speaks about her weight loss journey in Whitby. On the talk show, she mentions that self-care and self-confidence are very important. Also, she describes how she fights back and starts a new life.
Later on, she appeared in numerous episodes of Drag Race Canada which is a reality show based on the American series RuPaul’s Drag Race in 2020. She has appeared as a guest in the final episode. Similarly, she has interviewed many celebrities on the TV screen. She became very popular worldwide within a short period of time.
|Height||6 feet 8 inch|
|Children||Phoenix and Phoebe Melchor|
10 facts on Traci Melchor
- Traci Melchor was born on September 12. Her exact year of birth and age is not shared on the internet.
- Her birthplace is in Pickering, Ontario, Canada.
- Traci Melchor’s nationality is Canadian. Also, her eye and hair color is Dark Brown.
- Traci Melchor has a height of 6 feet 8 inches tall and weight is 57 kg. She is a fitness lover and also has an eye-catching personality.
- Describing her net worth, her earning is estimated at approximately $5,000,000 as of 2020.
- Who is her spouse or boyfriend in 2020? Speaking about her marital status, she is a divorced woman. Her husband or spouse’s name is not shared on social media yet.
- She is an independent woman and focusing on her career right now. She is not dating anyone lately.
- Traci Melchor gave birth to two twins children named Phoenix and Phoebe Melchor.
- Moving to her family details, her parent’s name is not available on the internet. It looks like she is quite secretive about her personal life.
- Her Instagram username is @TraciMelchor. She has more than thousands of followers on Instagram. She is also available on Twitter and Facebook with good followers.