Denise Scott is one of the most frequent guests on the Musical quiz show called Spicks and Specks and Trish Gross in the Australian TV series called Winners & Losers. Denise Scott is an Australian stand-up comedian, and a well-known TV and radio presenter.
Prior to that, she has also starred as Gwen in the Australian ABC comedy series called It’s a Date. Moreover, she was also a member of the Vega 91.5 FM. And, she is also a live performer as she has performed a live show called Women Stand Up! in 1993.
|Birthday||April 24, 1955|
|Children||Jordie and Bonnie|
10 Facts About Denise Scott
- A comedian, Denise Scott’s bio has already made its place on the official page of Wikipedia. But, some information is yet to be placed out.
- As per her wiki page, Denise Scott is 65 years of age as of 2020 as she was born on April 24, 1955. Her birth sign is Taurus.
- Denise Scott hails from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Therefore, she holds an Australian nationality. She is of white ethnicity.
- Speaking of her body measurements, Scott stands with an average height which maybe five feet above but her weight is yet to be revealed.
- On Instagram, Denise Scott has a verified Instagram account with more than 8.2k followers and 83 followings under the username @_denisescott.
- She is also available on Twitter since April 2014. She has 25k followers and 671 followings presently.
- Likewise, Denise Scott resides in Melbourne with the love of her life, her husband John Lane. The couple met during the clowning ensemble in Albury-Wodonga. They have 2 children. A son Jordie Lane who is a musician and a daughter named Bonnie Lane who is a multidisciplinary artist.
- Moreover, Scott has also made her appearances on Network 10 shows which include: Can of Worms, The Circle, The Project, All Start Family Feud, and many more.
- To date, as she is serving on Network 10 as a co-host, there is no doubt that she has a burly sum of net worth and salary. Nevertheless, the actual net worth and salary is still under review and will be uploaded soon.
- She has also made her frequent presence o Australia TV since her regular slot on ABC TV’s The Big Gig.