Nikki McKibbin, the second runner-up in the debut season of American Idol died on November 1, 2020. The cause of her death was a brain aneurysm. She was a rock singer and she had released 2 studio albums.
In addition to this, she had a lot of singles released. The singer also struggled with drug problems for most of her adult life but managed to be sober for more than 10 years.
|Birthday||September 28, 1978|
|Age||42 (at the time of death)|
|Profession||Singer, Musician, Songwriter|
|Children||Tristen Cole Langley|
10 Facts About Nikki McKibbin
- Nikki McKibbin was born on September 28, 1978, and her age was 42 years old at the time of her death on November 1, 2020.
- McKibbin was survived by her husband Craig Sadler and son, Tristen Cole Langley. She had been married to Craig for more than 2 decades.
- Their son Tristen Cole Langley is also a musician and singer who entered the thirteenth season of American Idol accompanied by his mother, he was selected in the audition but was removed from the roster before the live shows.
- She used Instagram and had a decent following of more than 2700 people, she used to share photos of her family. She would also post songs and music on the platform.
- Her final photo on the platform was a selfie with her granddaughter.
- The singer, Nikki Mckibbin died from a brain aneurysm, she suffered the initial aneurysm on October 28, 2020, and was placed on life support.
- She was taken off life support on the 1st of November 2020.
- Nikki McKibbin suffered from addiction and drug problems in the past but had maintained sobriety for a long time. She was also a part of the reality Tv show Celebrity Rehab.
- According to the late singer, she started using drugs because she was abused physically, mentally, and sexually as a child. She went even deeper into her addiction after her mother’s death.
- Her brain aneurysm might have been related to her heavy drug use in the past.