Lisa Wieser Wikipedia page is yet to be available at the moment. However, her career details can be found on her Linkedin profile.
Lisa is the personal assistant of the Chancellor of Austria, Sebastian Kurz. She has been working for Kurz since 2011. She has already served more than 17 years in the political field and in government organizations.
10 Facts About Lisa Wieser
- Lisa Wieser has spent her entire youth working for demanding political offices and has been talked about in media for one of the youngest people in the government, yet she does not have a legit Wikipedia page dedicated to herself.
- Lisa is married to her husband Luca, a Graz native and a current resident of Vienna. The wedding took place in September 2014.
- Lisa Wieser’s age is 34 years as of now. However, her husband’s age is not known yet.
- Talking about her family, Lisa Wiesner’s husband Luca is very supportive of her profession. However, there is also no information on how many children does the couple share. Lisa is the younger sibling and has an elder brother, who emigrated to Sweden, while the rest of her family still live in Graz.
- There are no details on the salary and net worth of Lisa Wieser. She has made remarkable assets from her political career.
- She graduated from HWL Schrodinger, Graz, with a 5-year training course in Culture and Congress Management. After graduating, she worked with Werner Miedl, the then member of the National Council in 2005, and has not looked back ever since.
- Prior to stepping into politics full-time, Lisa worked 14 years with choreographer Pascal Chanterie. She was involved in ballet, rhythmic gymnastics, and hip hop breakdancing. She also took part in World Championships in Germany, according to the Hedi Grager Interview.
- Lisa’s other hobby is playing golf. She has been playing golf since the early age of 10. Her mother believes that she has Ali Roker swing.
- Lisa believes she has been able to work for such a long time as the secretary of Sebastian Cruz because he treats her as a friend rather than an employee.
- She claims she would probably work at the job outside the politics if it were not for Sebastian’s team. She is also interested in jobs in the private sector and self-employment.