Jenn Barlow is a gorgeous American TV personality born in Fontana, California, United States. She is more than a TV personality. Jenn Barlow is also a writer, director, producer. She is an Emmy Award-winning producer.
She is famous for her work on It’s How You Get There and Boys Toys. He hosted It’s How You Get There from 2017 to 2020. She produced Boys Toys from 2011 to 2014.
|Birthday||January 23, 1987|
|Age||33 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inch|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Many of you might not know, but his gorgeous TV personality is a married woman. Unlike most TV personalities, Jenn’s husband is not a movie star or a TV personality. Jenn Barlow’s husband, Jordan Wagner is a doctor.
10 Facts on Jenn Barlow
- Jenn Barlow is an American TV personality, writer, director, and producer. She is best known for her It’s How You Get There and Boys Toys.
- This Emmy Award-winning TV personality is a famous social media personality. You can find Jenn on social media such as Twitter and Instagram. You can find her on Insta as @jennbarlow.
- Jenn has 5.4k followers on her Twitter page. You can find her on Twitter as @JennBarlow.
- Jenn Barlow was born on January 23, 1987. Jenn Barlow is now 33 years of age.
- As of 2020, Jenn Barlow has an estimated net worth of $2 million. The detail about her annual earning and salary is not public.
- Jenn Barlow is a married woman. She is married to her boyfriend Jordan Wagner since 2019. Jordan and Jenn dated each other for a few years before getting married.
- Jenn Barlow and her husband Jordan does not have any children yet. The Barlow family lives in Los Angeles, California in 2020.
- She was born in Fontana, California, United States to her American parents. Her nationality is American.
- The identity of her father and mother is not public yet.
- This American TV personality Jenn Barlow has a decent height. Jenn Barlow stands 5 feet and 5 inches tall and her weight detail is not public.