Brandi Kruse is a 32-year-old journalist who holds a prestigious position of special assignment correspondent on Q13 FOX news and is a host to a very famous weekend show ‘The Divide’. She recently tweeted that she is back at reporting post-COVID pandemic. She hosted the debate between Jay Inslee and Loren Culp which became, as always a massive hit.
The American reporter is among the most popular faces on television. She has already been awarded as the City’s best reporter, twice. Brandi exponentially rose to fame after her powerful interview with Jason Puracal. Post-college she worked as a reporter for KIRO Radio/Bonneville.
— Brandi Kruse (@BrandiKruse) October 8, 2020
10 Facts on Brandi Kruse
- Though Brandi hasn’t legally tied the knot with anyone, her relation with Mike Conrey is close but he is still to be her husband. Mike is an area sales representative at VF Jeanswear.
- Brandi, despite her immense fame, is yet to have a Wikipedia section of her own.
- On 2nd July, she celebrated her 32nd birthday. She was born in 1988. Her exact place of birth is not known but it is thought by the majority to be Minnesota.
- Moreover, Brandi holds a respectable position in Q13 FOX news, and her net worth is believed to be approximately $800k. She makes a decent salary.
- She has had a rough family history. The reporter’s father was an alcoholic and threatened to kill himself many times. Her father eventually succumbed to the aneurysm. Brandi however believes alcohol to be the downfall of her father.
- However, she is open about her personal life. Her mother recently turned 61 and she has a brother and a sister.
- Thanks to her 36.2k followers on twitter, her twitter account is verified. The journalist is much vocal on twitter. She has made a total of 23.9k tweets.
- Her reputation as a reporter is immense. She is two times the city’s best reporter award recipient.
- She started her career as a journalist as a reporter of KIRO radio/Bonneville.
- Furthermore, Brandi attended The University of Nebraska and studied Broadcast Journalism.