Ian Bremmer has been best recognized as the founder of the Eurasia Group which is a consulting firm based on political risk research. He is popularly known as an author who has published some amazing books like Every Nation For Itself, US Vs. Them: The Failure Of Globalism, The End of The Free Market, etc. Also, he is the founder of GZERO Media, a digital media firm.
|Birthday||November 12, 1969|
|Education||St. Dominic Savio High School, Tulane University, Stanford University|
Who is political scientist Ian Bremmer married to? He is definitely married and the name of his wife is Ann Shuman. Talking about her professional life, she is a psychotherapist. This political scientist has been helping various business leaders, policymakers, and also the general public to know what this world really is.
10 Facts on Ian Bremmer:
- Ian Bremmer’s estimated net worth is currently under review and it will be published as soon as the review is complete.
- Since he was born in Chelsea, Massachusetts, United States, his nationality is American.
- If you wish to read his bio, you can do so by visiting Ian Bremmer’s official Wikipedia page.
- Moving on to his ethnicity, it is known that he is of both Armenian as well as German descent.
- As Ian Bremmer was born on November 12, 1969, Ian Bremmer is currently 50 years of age.
- Moreover, he had completed his high school studies at St. Dominic Savio High School. Later, he completed his BA degree in International Relations from Tulane University.
- Also, he has earned a Ph.D. degree in Political Science from Stanford University.
- Talking about his family, Ian Bremmer was born to Arthur Bremmer, an Army who died at the age of 46.
- Currently, we remain completely unknown regarding Ian Bremmer’s children.
- Moving on with his siblings, he has a brother whose name is yet to be known and after his father’s death, his mother raised both of them all by herself.