Iben Akerlie was born in Oslo, Norway in 1988. Iben Akerlie is an actress and also an author. She was educated at the University of Oslo where she completed her ‘BA Special education teacher’ (2008-2011).
She is known for her roles in Victoria(2013 ), In the sea(2015) and Mortal(2020), she has also acted in numerous Tv series( Mammon, The little dummy Girl and vikingane) and shorts (Bulle bare bor her, Don’t leave me in your dream. Akerlie made her first debut as an author with her children’s book Lars er LOL in 2016.
Although most of us know her as Ibem Akerlie her full name is Iben Marie Akerlie. She is a multi-talented person. Akerlie’s first children’s book was Lars er LOL which has a 4/5 rating in Goodreads and 5/5 in ARK Bokhandel and she also wrote Lars er LOL in 2016. She also published her second book kjempe feste later in 2019.
She was married to Jakob Oftebore in 2013 and later divorced in 2017. A career in show business and book writing and many other things. Iben really is a multi tasker who’s not kidding around.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Interesting facts about Iben Akerlie
- Iben Akerlie is 32 years old.
- She is 5 feet 6 inches tall which is 1.68 m.
- Although she was married to Jakob Oftebore for almost 5 years, there is no information available about her current love life, she is possibly single.
- Akerlie’s zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Akerlie is of Norwegian nationality.
- She has almost 5k followers in her Instagram account.
- She celebrates her birthday on the 5th of march.
- Akerlie has blue eyes, and her hair is blond.
- Iden Akerlie was educated in Norway at the University of Oslo where she grew up.
- Akerlie has published two children’s books Lars is LOL and kjempe festen which roughly translates to “fight feast” in English.