Tony Pham is one of the top lawyers of the U.S. Recently, he became the leader of I.C.E (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement). He was a refugee who came from Saigon to the U.S. He is the head of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
We have put together 10 facts about the prosecutor to help you know more about him.
|Education||College of William and Mary|
10 Facts on Tony Pham
- Tony Pham was born in the country Saigon. He had come to the U.S as a refugee in the 1970’s. He holds the American nationality. He belongs to Asian ethnicity.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to him as of 2020. However, we are sure that it’s going to up very soon.
- According to the sources, Tony Pham age is between 47 and 48. It is unknown when he celebrates his birthday.
- Tony is happily married to his wife. They have two kids and live in the United States. He prefers to keep their identity private.
- He has two sisters born in Saigon, Vietnam. He has not shared the details about them and his family.
- His father was an engineer who worked for the South Vietnamese Army. Tony and his family first arrived in the city of Arkansas in the U.S.
- Talking about his education, he graduated from the College of William and Mary. He then went on to study law.
- He was appointed as the Chief of Department of Homeland Security on August 20, 2020. His predecessor is named Matthew Albence.
- He has stated on his bio on the government website: ‘When we came to this nation seeking hope and opportunity as refugees, I signed a promissory note to America. I owe a debt for my freedoms and opportunities which must be repaid’.
- Tony Pham is surely one of the most successful lawyers of the country and all Americans hope that he fulfils his duty sincerely.