Ieva Andrejevaite is a renowned and successful Lithuanian actress. She is known for her roles in the movies and television projects such as Emilia (2017), I’m Dragon (2015), Berlin Station (2019), Sotka (2018), and many more. Also, In 2020, she played the character of Alexi in the film titled ‘Skylines’.
Furthermore, Ieva produced a TV series, Little Players in 2015. According to IMDB, she has acted in more than twenty-seven films and TV series. Surely, her versatility and unique acting skill are what rocketed her career in the first place.
Here are some interesting facts about her personal and professional life.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.7 meters)|
10 Facts on Ieva Andrejevaite
- Ieva Andrejevaite was born on the 1st of January in 1988. At present, her age is 32 years old.
- Her hometown is in Vilnius, Lithuania, so she has Lithuanian nationality.
- The actress is of mixed ethnicity. She is of European descent from her family’s side.
- Ieva with her radiant smile, attractive personality, aura, height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m), slim body is stealing millions of hearts.
- As an actress, Ieva definitely has good earning. Nevertheless, her current net worth is yet to reveal on the internet.
- Currently, she is active on Instagram under the name @ieva_andrejevaite with 13.9k followers.
- Her name is not featured on Wikipedia, but we can search for her on IMDB.
- Is Lithuanian actress Ieva is married? Well, Ieva is single and not dating anyone lately. Apparently, she is focusing on her career rather than a romantic relationship. This shows that she has no boyfriend or partner.
- Discussing her family details, Ieva is very good at keeping secrets. Unfortunately, her parent’s identity is unknown.
- Ieva is a qualified and trained actress. According to the public source, she graduated from the Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre acting in the year 2011.