Imam Jagne often called the super kid, is a skilled defensive midfielder. By the age of only 16 years old, he has gone on to show tremendous games. And, lately, reports have been coming out about Everton set to sign him for a three-year contract.
As talented as he is, most fans have been anticipating this moment for some time now. Likewise, he had made his senior debut in the last year. And, now, with his contract of three years with Everton, he will be with the team for 2023. More facts on the promising football star, Imam Jagne have been mentioned below.
|Age||16 years old|
|Height||6 feet (1.84 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Imam Jagne
- Imam Jagne (born on 1 October 2003) is a Swedish football player. His age is 16 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Libra.
- At only 16, he already looks so tall because his height is 6 feet. In the same way, in meters, the super kid is 1.84 meters tall.
- He is of Swedish nationality and therefore, plays for the Swedish national team as well. Similarly, he is of black ethnicity.
- Everton transfer news has been coming out recently about signing Imam with a contract of three years, lasting until the year 2023.
- Moving on to Imam’s parents and family members, there is not even an ounce of doubt about how supportive they have been towards his career.
- Talking about his girlfriend, he has not publicly mentioned any particulars of his dating life. In fact, his fans are not even sure if he is in a relationship right now.
- The salary amount as of 2020 that Imam has been getting has remained confidential.
- He has an account on Instagram and his username is @imamjagne. As of now, he has a little over 1.9 thousand followers.
- He weighs about 70 kg currently.
- Imam’s net worth is under review at present.