Imani Love is an American theatre and movie actress. She is known for Fabrications (2019) and Madison Guerilla (2019). Likewise, she is the star of the upcoming movie, Control (2020).
Imani is also a trained writer and filmmaker. She is the co-founder and producer at the Unborn Pictures.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Education||Denver School of the Arts|
10 Facts on Imani Love
- Imani Love is an American actress and model. She is popular as Penelope from the short movie Fabrications (2019). Likewise, she hails from the city of Colorado in Denver.
- Due to the absence of a Wikipedia page for Imani Love, her age and date of birth are also not known. But, we have presented a short fact check about the actress.
- Speaking about her measurements, Love stands at a tall height of 5 feet and 9 inches. Similarly, she flaunts an ideal hourglass figure.
- Imani is currently in love with her boyfriend, Lorenzo Pozzan. Likewise, Lorenzo is also a french-American actor and filmmaker.
- You can find Love’s personal pictures and her work on her Instagram handle @imaniloveiv. Furthermore, 600+ people already follow her on the social site.
- Imani had an early inclination towards art and performance. In fact, she attended the Denver School of the Arts in order to pursue a major in Creative Writing.
- During her time in Denver School, Imani was already working as a commercial model and theatre actress. Upon her graduation, she trained at major New York Studios.
- The actress is currently busy with the post-production of the film Haber. Furthermore, she is also the Writer and Producer of the short film.
- Love is the co-founder of Unborn Pictures. Moreover, she is busy working on many future projects. So, it is no doubt that her Net Worth is soaring in 2020.
- According to her IMDb profile, Love has 4 credited work as an actress to date. Similarly, she started out with the role of Model in the TV series “Dietland” (2018).