Vyasar Ganesan is an Indian American reality Tv star who is best known for his appearance in the reality show, “Indian Matchmaking.” Netflix’s new dating show is probably the best show to premiere this year. The show was out on the 16th of July.
The show stars Sima Taparia, one of the best marriage consultant based in Mumbai. She tries to find the perfect match for the contestants as they date and get to know their dates. Finally, they decide whether to get married or not.
10 Facts on Vyasar Ganesan
- Vyasar Ganesan is an Indian American reality Tv star best known for the latest Netflix’s reality show, “Indian Matchmaking.” He is one of the most loved figures in the show.
- Moreover, Vyasar didn’t get much chance to spend time with his father as he was incarcerated for the conspiracy to murder. His father was in prison when he was growing up.
- Moreover, he is around 30 years old. However, the facts about his birthday are not known at the moment.
- As for his job, he is a teacher and a counselor in a high school in Austin, Texas. He councils the students in one of the most reputed high schools in Texas and also writers essays.
- Likewise, he stands around 5 feet 9 inches tall. Similarly, he has a prominent long beard and muscular body.
- However, Vyasar is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. But you can easily find his bio on web portal sites.
- As for now, he is not married at the moment. Also, the facts about his parents and family are not known.
- Moreover, Vyasar matched well with Rashi on “Indian Matchmaking.” Those two are very much loved by the fans as well.
- However, they didn’t end up marrying. But they did connect perfectly with each other.
- Furthermore, the information about his net worth is not available at the moment.