Akshay Jakhete is a Reality TV star known for his appearance in “Indian Matchmaking.” Indian Matchmaking is a reality dating show premiered on Netflix on July 16th, 2020. The show follows Sima Taparia who is one of the best matchmakers in Mumbai.
The reality show revolves around top singles in India and their families. It is basically an arranged marriage show where the matchmaker tries level best to find the best match.
|Profession||Reality TV star|
10 Facts on Akshay Jakhete
- Akshay Jakhete is a Reality TV star who appeared on the 5th episode of Netflix’s dating show, “Indian Matchmaking.” The dating show was premiered on Netflix on July 16.
- As of now, he is just 25 years old. He has achieved a lot at the age of this young. He is a successful entrepreneur and businessman.
- Moreover, he doesn’t seem to be publicly open on Instagram. He has a private Instagram account with around 1000 followers.
- As for his college, He completed his study in Boston, United States, and returned back to India for his family business.
- Akshay was matched with Radhika. At the end of the show, the couple decided to be married. But after the Roka ceremony, the marriage was dropped.
- However, Akshay didn’t explain what caused him to drop the wedding. He said he had trust issues.
- Furthermore, his birthday is not known at the moment. Such information will be updated at once when it is available.
- Moving on to his family, they reside in Mumbai, India. His mother is a businesswoman and her name is Preeti. He said he would like his future wife to be just like his mother.
- Similarly, he has a younger brother, Aditya who is 23 years old. As per him, Aditya is already married and his mother is urging him to marry soon.
- However, he doesn’t have Wikipedia biography as per now. But his bio can be found on web portal sites.