Ini Edo is a celebrated Nigerian actress who is mostly known for her works such as Heaven on my mind, Knocking on Heaven’s Door, and Citation. She is one of the most elegant and multitalented actresses who has been on top of her professional career. She completed her acting classes at the University of Uyo located in Uyo, Nigeria.
Ini Edo made her debut way back in 2003 when she was just 21 years old. She started her career from a video called The One I Trust. Until now she has played in more than 243 movies as of 2020 and has established herself as a prominent actress in the industry.
10 Facts on Ini Edo:
- Ini Edo was born on April 23, 1982, in Akwa Ibom, Nigeria.
- Ini Edo’s age as of 2020 is exactly 38 years old and yet looks very beautiful and young at that age.
- Talking about her love life and boyfriend Ini Edo is currently single and is just busy with her work life and professional career.
- She is available on her Instagram account @iniedo where Ini Edo has more than 10.3m followers.
- Similarly, Ini Edo doesn’t even have a child yet even with her previous relationship with Philip Ehiagwina as she had married him back in 2008 and finally ended their marital life in 2014.
- Ini Edo hasn’t revealed much about her parents however her mother was a teacher and her father a church elder.
- Talking about her ethnicity Ini Edo belongs to a black ethnic group from Nigeria however she hasn’t opened up much about it.
- Ini is currently playing a movie called Citation which is in its post-production phase and set to be released in late 2020 or in 2021.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is more than 1.1 million dollars.
- She completed her graduation in law at the National Open University of Nigeria.