Geoff Stults is a well-known actor from the United States of America. He is best recognized by the audiences for his role in films and television shows like Happy Town, October Road, and 7th Heaven. Besides that, there are many other films and television where he has given wonderful performances. He is highly appreciated for his works and contribution to the entertainment industry.
Lately, Stults is getting media attention for being the part of Cowboy Bebop. It’s a Netflix live-action adaptation of popular Japanese animated series. Besides Geoff other five actors like Tamara Tunie, Ann Troung, Rachel House, Hoa Xuande and Mason Alexander Park are also cast for this series.
Know more about Geoff Stults from the facts below.
|Birthday||December 15, 1977|
|Height||1.89 m (6 feet 2 inches)|
|Net Worth||$4 million USD|
|Education||Manitou Springs High School, Whittier College|
10 Facts On Geoff Stults
- Geoff Stults is professionally an actor who has recently been announced as one of the cast members of Netflix’s Cowboy Bebop.
- Stults was born as Geoffrey Manton Stults in the year 1977 and he is 42 years of age as of 2020.
- According to Stults’ wiki-bio, he celebrates his birthday on the 15th day of December every year.
- Geoff is a native of Detroit, Michigan, United States. In terms of nationality, he is an American.
- Stults hasn’t shared any details regarding his parents. But we do know that he has a brother named George Stults who is also an actor.
- Geoff stands at a height of 6 feet and 2 inches tall which is about 1.89 m. The statistics of his weight and other body measurements are not disclosed.
- Stults attended the Manitou Springs High School and later he studied at the Whittier College.
- Geoff started his professional acting career in 2000. And until now, he has 22 film credits and 30 television credits.
- Geoff’s current girlfriend or wife is unknown. However, we know, he previously was in a relationship with WWE diva Stacy Keibler.
- You can find him on Instagram @geoffmstults. He has 108 thousand followers.