Irene Armendariz-Jackson is a famous female politician of the Texas community. She is currently going for the US House representatives of Texas’s 16th congressional district. Irene is a member of the Republic political party and she made her way to the general election defeating Samuel William Jr by gaining almost 30% more votes. She is fighting on the ballot against Veronica Escobar of the Democratic and Ben Leder of the Libertarian Party on November 3, 2020.
Irene Armendariz-Jackson was born to Mexican immigrants parents and though her roots being away from the nation it couldn’t stop her from being what she is and helping others in the community. She is facing off issues like proper economy and job, border security, and better law enforcement.
|Parents||Ernesto Armendariz(Father) Graciela Armendariz(Mother)|
Hello from El Paso, Texas!
We just won a commanding victory in Tuesday’s primary & now we need your help to do the same in the general.
Pitch in $10, $20, $25 or more so we can win this race together and send radicals like Veronica Escobar out!
Donate: https://t.co/AIAUmVhaXw pic.twitter.com/m0OZ1P4m0q
— Irene Armendariz-Jackson (@ArmendarizDis16) July 18, 2020
10 Facts on Irene Armendariz-Jackson:
- Irene Armendariz-Jackson was born in El Paso, Texas, USA probably in the late 1970s.
- Her age as of 2020 is around 40s but she hasn’t quite opened up regarding her age.
- Armendariz-Jackson Husband is a veteran who served the US Army for almost 25 years as border security and a chaplain.
- Armendariz is married to Bill Jackson ad they have been married for almost 26 years as they got married way back in 1994 and already have 3 daughters and even 3 grandchildren.
- She is the daughter of Ernesto Armendariz and Graciela Armendariz who immigrated from Mexico to America in search of a good life.
- Irene Armendariz-Jackson is a politician of the Republic Political Party and is going for the general election on November 3, 2020.
- Talking about her education she completed her Bachelor’s in Business Administration from Howard Payne University and her Master’s from Government, Regent University in 2019.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is around $500 thousand however she has been very secretive about her personal life.
- She even served as a constituency leader and domestic policy advisor in 2018.
- Talking about her profession she holds many small businesses and a retailer shop in her hometown texas.