Aaron Nesmith is a well-known basketball player who currently plays for Boston Celtics as their small forward. Aaron Nesmith was actually drafted into the NFL draft this year, in 2020 as Celtics‘ 14th overall pick. Previously, he used to play college basketball for Vanderbilt Commodores.
|Birthday||October 16, 1999|
|Height||6 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Jordan Smith|
|Education||Porter-Gaud School, Vanderbilt University|
Talking more about his college career, he played a total of 46 games and had 14.7 points per game. His amazing basketball skills and the determination to win has been appreciated by a lot of people and because of this reason, the young basketball player was drafted in the first round itself. To find out more about him, read the 10 facts that we have collected below.
10 Facts on Aaron Nesmith:
- Aaron Nesmith was born on October 16, 1999, and thus, he is currently exactly 21 years old only.
- According to his official Wikipedia page, Aaron Nesmith is approximately 6 feet and 6 inches tall.
- Moreover, we have found out that he weighs around 97 kg but his body measurements are currently unavailable.
- Since he was born in Charleston, South Carolina, United States, his nationality is considered to be American.
- Moving on to his social media accounts, he can be followed on only Instagram where his username is @aaron_nesmith, and has around 26.8 thousand followers there.
- Speaking about his education, he had completed his high school studies at Porter-Gaud School.
- Also, he had attended Vanderbilt University from the year 2018 until 2020.
- Aaron Smith is not gay. In fact, Aaron is in a relationship with his longtime girlfriend named Jordan Smith but not much is known about her.
- As per the reports claimed by Celebs Age Wiki, his estimated net worth is in the range of $1 million to $5 million but his salary is currently under review.
- Furthermore, there is nothing to know about his parents but we do know that Aaron Smith has a brother whose name is Eddie Nesmith.