An American politician, Abby Finkenauer, is renown as the U.S. Representative from Iowa’s 1st congressional district since 2019. Before that, she worked in the Iowa House of Representatives for the 99th district till 2019.
One of the Democratic Party members, Abby’s career in politics bloom when she became a page for U.S. Representative Jim Nussle in 2006.
10 Facts On Abby Finkenauer
- Abby Finkenauer, born in 1988 as Abby Lea Finkenauer, celebrates her birthday every year on 27 December. As of 2020, she will become 31 years old.
- Finkenauer’s hometown lies in Sherrill, Iowa, U.S. So, her nationality is American. Likewise, she possesses white ethnicity.
- Talking about her family, she was born into a middle-class family. Her father was a welder by profession, whereas her mother works in a public school.
- For better education, she enrolled at Drake University after completing her high schooling at Hempstead High School. Later, in 2011, she finally completed her bachelor’s degree in public relations.
- Currently, she is involved in the Democratic Party. Representing the Democratic party, she also became the first woman in Iowa to be elected to the U.S. House of Representatives.
- In 2020, Finkenauer ran for the 2020 election cycle. Unfortunately, she was defeated in the general election against Republican challenger Ashley Hinson.
- Is Abby Finkenauer married? Abby indeed is a married woman. She is currently in a relationship with her husband, named Daniel Wasta. They tied the knot this year in 2020 in a small ceremony held at their house.
- Abby’s actual net worth is yet to get disclosed. However, she could relish a luxurious lifestyle.
- Abby Finkenauer, being a reputed personality in politics, has made her spot on the Wikipedia page. In addition to that, read about her marriage life and bio in this article.
- Despite being a busy woman, she somehow finds her time to be active on her social media account. She is available on her Instagram account with the username @abby4iowa and on Twitter as Abby Finkenauer.